Biloxi & Ocean Springs clear aligners
The power of invisibility.
Ready to unleash your superpower at McMurphy Orthodontics, but not so ready to commit to braces? You can find clear aligner treatment at our offices in Biloxi and Ocean Springs.
Clear aligners might be the right way for you to transform your smile while keeping your treatment virtually invisible!
Virtually invisible clear aligner treatment.
Like many people living around Biloxi and Ocean Springs, you’re looking for straighter teeth, but you don’t like the idea of rocking metal braces and brackets. Clear aligners are a series of invisible, removable, and comfortable acrylic trays that straighten your teeth like braces.
With clear aligners from McMurphy Orthodontics, adults and teens can reach a powerful new smile without anyone noticing the treatment.
Clear aligners are a series of comfortable acrylic trays that straighten your teeth like braces but without metal braces. They’re also removable so that you can floss and brush easily and eat and drink whatever you’d like over the course of your treatment.
All the smile, but none of the metal!
At McMurphy Orthodontics, we offer clear aligners for teens and adults alike. Dr. Brice McMurphy can treat you with clear aligners and create a beautiful new smile for you in almost half the time of traditional metal braces.
Start by visiting us at our Biloxi or Ocean Springs offices for a no-pressure, free consultation exam.
1. See us for a free consultation.
- At your first free consultation, Dr. McMurphy will talk to you about your smile goals and what you’d like to change.
- We’ll also talk through your financial needs to make sure your clear aligner treatment fits your budget.
- If Dr. McMurphy prescribes clear aligners to help you reach the smile you want, we’ll sit down with you to discuss the financial plans to fit your situation best.
2. Create a plan.
- Our McMurphy Orthodontics team will take digital pictures and X-rays of your teeth and use these to create your treatment plan.
- Using a computer, we’ll design a series of custom and comfortable plastic aligner trays which will move your teeth in stages towards a beautiful smile.
- Dr. McMurphy precisely designs each set of clear aligner trays to straighten your teeth and shift them to their new places.
- You can even see a digital projection of your final smile before you even start your treatment.
3. Wear your almost invisible retainers.
- After getting your clear aligners, you should wear them as much as possible, but you can easily remove them for eating, flossing, and brushing.
- You’ll visit us about every four to six weeks to pick up your new aligner sets, and Dr. McMurphy will give you a check-up. These progress checks are generally quick and painless because you won’t have any wires to check or tighten.
Ready to learn more?
Clear aligners can be an outstanding choice for teens and adults searching for a treatment that looks subtle, and Dr. Brice McMurphy will present the options that best meet your smile goals and lifestyle.
Schedule your free consultation at our Biloxi or Ocean Springs offices to learn if clear aligners would be right for you.