Meet your new friends.
The McMurphy Orthodontics team can’t wait to meet you and learn all about what makes you, well, uniquely you.
- An orthodontics-veteran, she’s been in this field for nearly 40 years!
- Loves getting to know patients and seeing their confidence grow
- A momma bear to all of her teammates (in addition to one grown lawyer son!)
- She and her husband own a mini horse farm in their spare time
- Known to get the giggles out of her patients
- Has a gaggle of grandchildren that she and her husband love to spend time with
- ‘Ole Miss mega-fan — HOTTY TODDY!
- Your treatment sherpa, there to walk you through every step of the way
- Never gets tired of seeing smiles transform and how it makes patients feel!
- Proud mom to two sons and one fur baby
- Total Disney fanatic
- Loves celebrating patient wins!
- Your budget’s best friend who’ll help figure out financial plans and insurance filings
- Proud momma
- Catch her having fun on the water in her spare time
Lead Orthodontic Technician
- One of our most experienced techs. Chances are, Katie’s been there, done that, seen that— and she’s got you covered
- Knew she found her professional “home” at McMurphy the moment she arrived
- Loves seeing the happiness on patients’ faces after successful treatment
- The introvert that spends her whole day talking to people
- Not sure what she loves more, baking or sleeping
- The scary movie person of the office
- Find her shopping, at the beach, or both
- The bossy sarcastic funny secretly sweet one
- Harshest critic of the awesome McMurphy Ortho playlists
- Hunterwoman and Fisherwoman
- Stays tan from both natural and artificial rays
- Keeps the hungry birds and squirrels at McMurphy Ortho happily fed to entertain us
Orthodontic Clinician and Social Media Manager
- Loves fishing and boating
- Aspires to be a small business owner (but hopefully as a side job)
- The YES teammate, a real go-getter and happy to do anything for the team to be successful
- Fan of fishing, shopping, golfing, traveling, and spending time with family and friends
- The role model of orthodontic compliance. She wears her retainer to work every day!
- 15 year career in orthodontics
- Loves playing a role in creating retainers/aligners and being part of some of the newest orthodontic technologies
- You never know what she’s going to say, but it’s going to make you laugh